September Online Retreat
In this exclusive live event, we'll get together for two days on Zoom video for an amazing Determined to Shine retreat experience!
GET READY TO:
Saturday, September 26, 2020:
Sunday, September 27, 2020:
Both sessions will be recorded and available to participants after the event.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Two days of guided workshop activities
- Multiple creative art journal prompts and projects
- In-depth art journaling exercises
- Guided meditations and group activities
I’m “arting” more than ever -pretty much daily. I’m tapping into more of what I need to be healthier emotionally. I dismissed that a lot before I started the Determined to Shine art retreats. I’ve met amazing, strong women who are so creative, I think we all just need to be told we are enough. I think we gain a little more confidence in ourselves with each retreat we attend. I know I do!"
- At a minimum, all you need is a journal and something to write/draw with.
- Prompts will be designed for you to use supplies you have on hand.
- Cut outs from magazines and junk mail make great collage bits, too!
- You can use any additional art supplies you enjoy - paints, stamps, markers, you name it!
Before our retreat, watch this quick video for some anxiety-busting tips, as well as some journal ideas and what to bring to our virtual retreat.
Watch this interview with Angela from Phoenix, Arizona, to learn more about her first in-person retreat experience, and why she keeps coming back to Milwaukee each year. :)
While our virtual retreat will be different than our in-person adventures, you can expect the same level of sharing, growth, and love that you'd receive at an in-person event.
She also shares her experience with Determined to Shine coaching in the second half of the video.