Are you ready to create a life you love?
Get those dreams and goals out from the back of your mind and make them real. You no longer have to think "I'll do that someday" - Today can be that day!
ENVISION is all about getting to where you want to go – setting goals, creating new habits, taking good care of yourself, and making time for what matters most – including making time for your art.
You'll also become part of a confidential, supportive Facebook community where other class members are sharing their stories, their art, and the ways they are changing their lives.
Get ready to:
- Gain clarity and focus about the specific goals you want to make real.
- Track all those things you want to do "someday" - and have them in one place. No more keeping things at the back of your mind.
- Create a vision board to get a clear sense of what your goal (literally) looks like when it’s made real.
- Design your vision book, a planner art journal that you can add to throughout the year. You’ll use this super artsy fun-filled book to track your goals, create habits, celebrate your victories, and so much more.
- Turn a popular planner into a daily gratitude journal
- Create your own paper clips, dividers, and more
- Learn a variety of new art and crafting techniques to apply to your future projects
Current Students Are Saying...
Exclusive content and bonuses
- Videos providing guidance as well as step-by-step instruction
- Facebook group for connecting with other class members
- Multiple ways to approach each project so you can adapt it to your personal style
- Guided creative audio exercise you can download to your phone or iPod and listen over and over again, whenever you need it
- Full-color printable graphics to use in your vision book
- Printable worksheets to use in your vision book
- Collage techniques for paper and canvas
- Creative backgrounds for your vision book (and art journal) pages
- Multiple ways to create custom tab dividers for your vision book
- Using a laminator for hot foil techniques
- Layered stamping using the CMYK ink system
- Artsy embellishments for your vision book
- Step-by-step projects for both your vision board and book
- Lots of other stuff <3
Check out this video from inside the classroom - you'll learn how to create custom paper clips for your Vision Book using vintage scout badges.
About the instructor
I’m Allyson Bright. I started Determined to Shine following the unexpected suicide of my husband at age 32. I created this community and these classes because I want others to know how creative expression can help bring healing and empowerment. I know these projects work because I lived them – and I’ve seen firsthand the changes and breakthroughs class members are experiencing every day.
My additional work and writing explores grief following sudden loss, navigating depression and PTSD, as well as ways to use crafting, art, and sometimes just plain silliness to move forward in times of difficulty.
I’m a Certified Holistic Coach and proud member of the Global Association of Holistic Psychotherapy and Coaching.
In my early twenties, I wrote two books: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Scrapbook Projects Illustrated and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Altered Art Illustrated. Both are now out of print, but used copies can occasionally be found online or in stores.
I have a BA in English from the University of Iowa and an edX certification in The Science of Happiness from the University of California, Berkeley.